Five Times 2015 Made Me Want to High Five Someone in the Face
- 1.Every time I hear a family member say something racist. Mostly my stepmom's side of the family.White, Republican, Catholic, Baby Boomers. 😑
- 2.Every time this kid who was a history major spoke about anything.He said in our class about genocide that propaganda wasn't an important part of genocide. You fucking wrote your thesis on Nazi propaganda!🖕🏻He once told me evolution wasn't real. 🖕🏻He once told me a good diet can cure mental illnesses (he has bipolar disorder) and that medication is useless when I was talking to friends about my OCD medication 🖕🏻He also thinks he is just an arrogant asshole.
- 3.Every time I went to my History of Anthropological Thought class.I absolutely despised the professor. She put me through hell the past 4 years. She's an awful teacher. I unfortunately had to have her as one of my advisers. She said she would write recommendation letters for me. No matter how much I kept on her she never wrote them. I physically could not go to her class for like 3 weeks even though there was only 3 of us in the class. Did not give a fuck.
- 4.Dealing with immature camp counsellors who refused to listen to anything I said even though I was their boss. I know what I'm talking about. Take my word for it.One of them said they could do my job because I don't really do anything and I don't have to take care of the campers. 🖕🏻y'all are making my job hard by being fucking idiots half the time. Please stop. Yes I do a lot of paperwork and that seems simple, but it's not. And I take care of campers. And I run around all day. And I make sure you're doing your job because y'all are fucking around half the time.
- 5.Donald Trump and every time he opens his racist, misogynistic mouth.Actually most of the republican candidates. But mostly him because he won't shut the fuck up and everyone won't shut the fuck up about him.