Frozen Hot Chocolate!
Just made this! Delicious! Supposedly the Serendipity recipe. I found it online.
- •6 half oz pieces of chocolate of your choosing.I used a half cup of dark chocolate chips.
- •2 teaspoons of store bought hot chocolate mixedI used like 3 because chocolate.
- •1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar
- •1 1/2 cups milkI used soy milk because milk is gross
- •3 cups ice
- •Whipped cream & chocolate shavings are optional.
- •Melt chocolate on a double boiler until smooth.
- •Then add the sugar and hot chocolate mix. Stir until all mixed in.
- •Remove from heat
- •Slowly add 1/2 cup of the milk while stirring.
- •Let cool to room temp
- •Add the rest of the milk to the chocolate mix.
- •Add the mix and ice to a blender and blendIt said until the consistency of a frozen daiquiri.
- •Pour in cup and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings and Enjoy!
- •For pure adult pleasure I added some Tippy Cow.I added about 2 and a half shots to the remaining half of the mix after I took about half out for my brothers. I was a little daring. I admit it might have been much, but still delicious!
- •NOTE: This makes a lot! It filled two glasses of the one I have pictured and two glasses about half its size. So be prepared to drink a lot or invite friends!