Gillian Anderson Appreciation List
Inspired by @minabird list appreciation of David Duchovny. To be honest I'm surprised I haven't made one before.
- •Dana ScullyThe X-Files is 100% responsible for my downward spiral into the love of Gillian Anderson. Dana Scully is so important. She shows that religion, science, and skepticism can go together. She's a doctor, and FBI agent, a mother, a partner. She is 💯
- •Stella GibsonI always want to make everyone I know watch The Fall. I've probably watched both seasons at least 3 times. Stella has a degree in anthropology which makes my heart flutter. She likes men and women. She's definitely a feminist. And still a mystery.
- •Bedelia Du MaurierWas she slightly drunk all the time? Maybe. Does she have questionable morals? Yes. Was Gillian absolutely fabulous and completely gorgeous? Always. Thank you Hannibal.
- •She speaks with two accents 🇺🇸🇬🇧She's got an American accent and her British accent from growing up in both places. I love both.
- •She wrote a trilogy!It's my next book to read. Like oh my gosh I'm so excited.
- •She talks about her anxiety and panic attacksWhich is very relatable.
- •The Gilly boxBecause she so small compared to David.
- •She swears a lotThis is one of my favorite things because I also thoroughly enjoy swearing.
- •Her kids have awesome namesPiper, Oscar, and Felix. Props for the sweet names Gillian!
- •She's really funnyLike if you watch almost any interview she can be quite hilarious!
- •She does charity thingsI know about the Neurofibromatosis charities she works with because of her brother and SA-YES which she co-founded. I'm sure there are more.
- •Also she just gorgeous. I would probably fight anyone who said otherwise.