Life Goals and Dreams
These are the things I really want to do.
- •Be a forensic anthropologistI've wanted to do this since I was in 8th grade. Ideally I would like to be a board certified forensic anthropologist, but getting my Ph.D is just as good.
- •Work for the FBIAfter finishing my hopeful Ph.D. in anthropology I want to apply to the FBI academy to be a special agent. This is also something I've always wanted to do.
- •Get marriedI want to have a fabulous wedding. I want all my family and friends there. I want there to be lots of dancing, lots of hugging, and lots of smiles.
- •Have kidsI want 2 or 3 kids. I would really want to have one and my wife to have one with the same sperm donor. I would also like to adopt a child.
- •Be a foster parentI've always wanted to be a foster parent. I know it's difficult, but I want to be there for kids when they need it. I want to provide them with a safe and caring home when they are most vulnerable. I think it's important.
- •TravelI want to see so many places. I want to visit every continent. I want to visit every State in the US. I want to experience different cultures.
- •Volunteer helping people with disabilitiesMy little brother has Down Syndrome and I spent the past 3 summers working with individuals with a variety of disabilities. It is incredibly rewarding and I love it. It's something I want to continue to do.
- •Be an auntI've got 5 younger siblings so this is very possible. I want to be the fun aunt that makes the family gatherings funny and awkward.