My Favorite Songs of All Time
The first two are my all time favorites. Thinking of other favorites has been difficult. I'm not sure I have other favorites that have the same feeling as the first two. So all the rest are songs I really love and will never get tired of listening to. Thank you @nathanveshecco
- •Landslide by Fleetwood MacIf you ever ask this question to me in person this is always my response with no hesitation. I used to hear it on the radio every night on the way home from my grandma's as a kid. I rediscovered it when I started listening to Fleetwood Mac in high school and all those memories came flooding back. I love this song more than anything. I have cried in public when this song has come on. I'm also one of those people who will only listen to Stevie Nicks singing it.
- •Songbird by Fleetwood MacThis is a close second. Sometimes I answer with Landslide and Songbird. The first time I listened to it I fell in love with it. I never thought I would see it performed live, but last October I saw Fleetwood Mac and Christine ended the show with Songbird and it was everything. I didn't cry because it felt so unreal. I get emotional thinking about it now. When I get married this is the song I want to dance to or at least I can dedicate it to her and we can dance to it.
- •Hey You by HeartI first heard this when I saw them live for the first time and it was excellent. Nancy Wilson ❤️
- •The River Sings by EnyaThis isn't even in a real language. *looking at Roma Ryan and her made up languages* I don't know why I love this song so much. Maybe because it sounds like what I feel like a river singing would sound like? I have no idea.
- •Orinoco Flow by EnyaOrinoco Flow is my jam. I probably listened to this song over a hundred times while writing my thesis. Possibly on repeat. I have no self control. Haters to the left.
- •Storms by Fleetwood MacI absolutely adore this song. It will never get old. "Never have I been a blue calm sea, I have always been a storm" is probably my favorite lyric ever. I also know the whole song in sing language.
- •The Winner Takes it All by ABBAThis song is perfect. I love it. True confession. I may or may not have probably listened to the Mamma Mia! Soundtrack version sung by Meryl Streep more than the original. The original is still the best and my favorite though.
- •Outside the Rain by Stevie Nicks"Love is word that some entertain. If you find it. You have won the game." Just everything about this song really.
- •The Second Element II by Sarah BrightmanMy favorite thing to do is put headphones in and listen to this song with the volume up for the "Wasn't it you?" parts.
- •Running (live) by Sarah BrightmanI couldn't tell you how many times I've listened to this song. I listen to it fairly loud and someone always comes in and ask me what the hell I'm listening to. My response is always "Sarah Brightman you fool. She is amazing. Now leave."
- •Rapture by BlondieYou bet I know all the words. Bring it Debbie Harry. Actually don't. You win.
- •The Silence by Maria Doyle KennedyThank you Orphan Black for introducing me to Maria Doyle Kennedy. Mrs. S can sing and I love her. This is probably my favorite song of hers. I also know this in sign language.