My Favorite Tv Ladies
These characters rock my socks. And also make me cry.
- •Laura Roslin- Battlestar Galactica"So much life."
- •Colonel Samantha Carter- Stargate SG-1"You blow up one sun, and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water."
- •Special Agent Dana Scully- The X-Files"Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it."
- •Detective Superintendent Stella Gibson- The Fall"Man fucks woman. Subject: man; verb: fucks; object: woman. That's okay. Woman fucks man. Woman: subject; man: object. That's not so comfortable for you, is it?"
- •Phryne Fisher- Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries"My sins are too many and varied to repent. And frankly, I intend to continue sinning."
- •Siobhan Sadler- Orphan Black"If I say you're making a car bomb, you will bloody well make a car bomb."
- •Dr. Meredith Grey- Grey's Anatomy"You don't have to be tough every minute of every day. It's okay to let down your guard."
- •Donna Noble- Doctor Who"Donna. I'm a human being. Maybe not the stuff of legend, but every bit as important as Time Lords, thank you."
- •Karen Walker- Will & Grace"Because I'm a lady, assface."
- •Leslie Knope- Parks & Recreation"If I had to have a stripper's name it would be equality."
- •Liz Lemon- 30 Rock"Yes to love, yes to life, yes to staying in more!"
- •Mellie Grant-Scandal"The upsetting thing about being as educated as I am is that being the First Lady is profoundly boring."