My First Kisses
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •I was 17 and a senior in high school
- •His name was Matt and he was the first boy who ever showed any interest in me
- •He took me to one of our high school football gamesThis was actually the only HS football game I've been to. It was cold and we sat really close to each other.
- •After the game he asked me to be his girlfriend and kissed me.It was shocking and nice. And that was my first kiss.
- •But that's not my important first kiss
- •Freshman year of college. I was 19 and had the biggest crush on this girl named Heather
- •She messaged me on Facebook to wish me a Merry Christmas and we talked all of break.
- •When we got back to school we hung out all the time for hours
- •She had no idea if I liked girls and I thought she was totally uninterested. All of our friends asked us if we were dating because it seemed like we were.Okay to be honest tickle fights don't happen between people who are just friends.
- •It was February 13, 2012. She told me o had to check my mail so I dragged her with me grabbed a card out of my mailbox and we went upstairs to get food.
- •I opened the card and it said how much she liked me and asked me to be her girlfriend. I got so red and I was in front of a ton of people. I said yes and she went off to work.
- •After she got off a hour or so later we met up and went with our senior friend to visit her octopus in her lab.
- •She then drove us to some place that looked over Huntingdon. It was a clear night and Heather helped my hand as we looked at the stars and this tiny town.
- •When we got back on campus we decided to go back to our rooms. Her dorm was right next to mine.
- •We walked hand-in-hand to the cul-de-sac that was between our dorms. We hugged and said goodnight and then I kissed her.
- •It was short and sweet and at that moment I realized how much more I liked girls and how much I liked her.
- •She told me later that after we kissed and I left she was so happy she tripped up the stairs 😂
- •So this is us and Timmy ❤️