My Goals for 2016
Some things I want to do. Others I need to do so I wrote them down to remember.
- •Read more!I want to read a little bit a day even if it's for five minutes. It needs to be from a book or article. I want reading to be more of a habit as it once was. That being, before 4 years of reading so many primary sources and history books that I couldn't read for pleasure because my eyeballs would rebel. Totally going to use one of those don't break the chain calendars.
- •Read at least 15 books!Some of y'all are intense with your reading. I want to get back to that level but I've got to start small. 15 seems reasonable and doable.
- •Write moreWriting in a journal really helps me get out all the obsessive thoughts that constantly swirl around my brain. I need to do it more often. Not just when I'm angry or upset.
- •Make more artI love drawing, painting, and coloring. It relaxes me so much. It's also the only time I can focus for more than 15 minutes at a time.
- •Dance more!Solo dance parties are my favorite. It makes me feel good.
- •Eat betterI'm not talking about turning into a full blown healthy eater. I'm talking about eating at least two meals a day rather than eating random shit all day and then dinner. Eat less shit in general. It will probably help with all my digestive problems.
- •Exercise moreI'm not talking about going to the gym. I cannot stick with that. Going on walks more instead of sitting on my lazy ass.
- •Not be such a recluseStop avoiding people especially my friends. Maybe talk to my family more because I am living with them.
- •Learn a new languageI'm thinking of either continuing to improve my sign language skills or finding a way to learn more Irish. Not very practical outside Ireland, but fun!
- •Get my driver's licenseIt's time to conquer that fear!
- •Find a psychiatristIt's been 8 months since I've seen someone. That's a long time for me. I need it.
- •Finally see a gynecologistHahaha I'm 23 and have been avoiding this like the plague since I was 17 when I first had sex.
- •Go to the eye doctorIt's been like 2 years. Should probs get these poor eyeballs a check up and get myself some new glasses.
- •Go through all my clothes and donate the stuff I don't wear.I have a lot of clothes.
- •Finally transfer all my music from my old computer to my new oneIt's been over a year.