My Style Icons
You know if I had money to buy the clothes I want.
- •Stevie's hairThe waves and the bangs. I love it. I want it. Also the beret thingy.
- •Stevie's jewelryI want lots of rings, lots of necklaces, and lots of bracelets. And I want to wear them all at the same time.
- •Current Stevie's black on black on black all day, everyday.Woman, what sort of witchcraft are you practicing that all your blacks are the same shade?! Let me into your coven.
- •Y'all should probably just throw some chiffon on me and call it a day.
- •Scully's hair color in "I Want To Believe"If I could have my hair any color it would be this. I am too poor to get this done and maintained now. One day.
- •Sarah ManningEverything she wears I want, specifically all her boots and leather jackets. I am not badass enough and not confident enough to rock this, but I want to.
- •CosimaFor when I'm feeling like a cute, nerdy, lesbian. Which is all the time.
- •Everything Bedelia Du Maurier wearsWine included.
- •Stella Gibson's entire wardrobeWhen looking at professional clothes I constantly ask myself "what would Stella Gibson wear?"
- •Caroline and Gillian from Last Tango In Halifax complete opposite stylesCaroline is very classy and Gillian is very casual. I want both. One day I'm like let's layer with flannels and the next I'm like pencil skirts!!
- •Mrs. S.Braids and plaid and a badass attitude.
- •AlisonMy British 60-some year old history professor. Style: black pencil skirts, comfy sweaters (mostly grey and black), big jewelry, black tights, heels. Occasional grey or black dress pants, black or dark purple dresses, or a scarf. Wear this all year round. Doesn't matter if it's snowing or 80 degrees outside.
- •Do I want to be a middle-aged British woman? Probably.