One Reason Why I Love Being a Part of a Big Italian Family! 📂
My dad's side of the family is Italian and so is my step-mom's. My dad is also Greek and my mom is Irish which are both also full of many loving family members. I love them all, but there's just something about an Italian family.
- •There is so much of my family all throughout the country and world I haven't met, and when I do they are always so welcoming and so happy to meet us.
- •It makes me so happy knowing that there is family out there that no matter how closely I'm related to them they stand there with open arms.
- •I don't get to meet many of them because a majority of them live in Chicago and we don't go out there very often.
- •Yesterday I met two people from my family. They are my great-grandma's nephew, Roy, and his wife, Sandy.I'm sure I've met them before, but I don't remember. I've definitely heard about them.
- •They greated us with the biggest hugs and kisses!My whole family is huge huggers and kissers.
- •They had amazing stories!Roy and Sandy sat and told us about when they went to Sicily where my great-great- grandfather lived. They visited his house and relatives that still live in the area. I want to go there so bad now.
- •They brought alcohol!We drank wine at 1:30 in the afternoon which I am all about!
- •It was so much fun and I wish I had more time to spend with them. They said we should all come to Chicago and stay at their house. I want to so bad now!!
- •Everyone!Left to right. Back row: Grandma, Dee (step-mom), Roy, Dad. Front Row: Sandy, Rachel and Luigi, Great-Grandma, and me!