Presents I Got for People This Year
I know wish I would have taken pictures before I wrapped them. I'm proud of myself and have to share because I'm awful at giving gifts.
- •Dad:Star Wars poster. It's the original poster but on a canvas. Thank you Target home decor section.
- •Dee, Step-MomAromatherapy shower bombs because I know she needs something to distress her crazy life. Also some nice hand lotion.
- •Tommy, BrotherA new sketch book, because he filled his other one, and a black illustrator pen.
- •Jeni, Sister"An Abundance of Katherines" by John Green. She reads so much! I feel like she needs a John Green book.
- •Timmy, BrotherA Jake and the Neverland Pirates search book. It's made with cardboard so it will be harder for him to destroy!
- •Erik, BroThe illustrated Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. He loves the movies and this is the best way for me to introduce him to the books. I can't wait to read it with him!
- •Heather, GirlfriendI've been getting her stuff from places I go to without her. I got her a Woolrich flannel, a teddy bear holding a Hershey kiss from Hershey Park, and a penguin necklace from the Zoo. Will probably draw her a picture as well.
- •Rachel, SisterWe agreed she would get me a present and I didn't have to get her anything because I wrote a paper for her. Solid deal really.