Shit That Scares Me 📂
- •HeightsIt's more the fear of falling from said great height. Either way my heart races, but I like to push the limits with this fear. Roller coasters? Down for it. Standing close to the edge? Will probably crawl with lots of objections, but will do it. It's a fear/adrenaline rush.
- •DeathI know everyone dies but I don't want to die before I've done everything and all my family should die after me so I don't have to go through that. I spend most of my time denying this fear. I plan on living forever.
- •SpidersBig or small it does not matter. Even pictures of them gives me extreme anxiety and I want to cry. If I see one I will run. If it gets on me I will spaz. If it is relatively big I will cry.
- •The darkI will turn every light on in the house at night to get a glass of water. I cannot look into dark rooms out of fear of what I may see in there. I cannot sleep in complete darkness. Walking home in the dark even with streetlights in a safe place I will power walk.
- •Windows at nightThe thought of looking out a window into the dark and seeing something, more specifically someone, out there terrifies me.
- •IllnessesFrom the flu to cancer. I'm terrified of getting sick and other people getting sick. Specifically vomiting.
- •Being home aloneDuring the day time it's fine. At nighttime I panic. I stayed by myself in the apartment at the camp I worked at overnight, with no cell service, in the middle of nowhere where the closest people were over a mile away. That was the scariest night of my life. I can do night in an apartment by myself in an apartment building because there are people close by.
- •First floor WindowsIt's more of a fear of what can get in those windows because they are easily accessible. These things are serial killers.
- •Serial killersThey are fascinating, but they scare the shit out of me. More like I'm afraid of being murdered by one.
- •Getting stuck in an elevatorThis is self explanatory. I will still use an elevator because I'm a lazy piece of shit.
- •WormsI don't care what they do for they environment. I cannot touch them. They look gross. They give me extreme anxiety. Kinda like spiders. I hate when it rains and all those fuckers come out and I have to avoid stepping on them. Also terrified of getting a tapeworm. I enjoy the taste of onion rings, but if the onion comes out I can't eat it because it looks like a tapeworm.
- •The ExorcistI watched The Exorcist when I was 16. I cried the entire time in the fetal position under a blanket. The change in voice is one of the worst parts for me to watch. After this anything with an exorcism I really cannot watch. Images of the girl from The Exorcist makes me panic. Like it gets hard for me to breathe and my heart races even if I see a picture for a couple of seconds.