Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon
It's 2 am and I'm giving myself a Bacon number. Now you should all do yourselves. If you need an explanation there's a whole Wikipedia page on the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.
- •I met Alan Rickman after his play "Seminar"
- •Alan Rickman has been in many things with Emma Thompson.It's too late to chose one or list them all. Let's just say they are essentially married.
- •Emma Thompson kissed Meryl Streep in "Angels in America"In my mind they are also BFFs.
- •Meryl Streep was in "The River Wild" with Kevin Bacon
- •Bacon number is 4.Unfortunately I don't count seeing the Bacon Brothers live as a Bacon number of 1 because I did not actually meet him. I also can't believe I forgot to put them in my concert list. Shame on me. Will have to fix that.
- •Bacon number: 2SIX DEGREES OF KEVIN BACON although this way is more fun and now I want to do it via actorsSuggested by @k8mcgarry
- •Bacon number: 2I honestly thought my number would be much higher, but then I remembered I met Adam Scott at a screening of Friends with Kids and he's in Black Mass with Kevin Bacon!Suggested by @katiesham
- •Bacon number: 3I'm not sure if this counts but I was at a sushi restaurant in Wilmington, NC in 2010 and Sissy Spacek was there eating also. (In Wilmington Filming a John Wells medical drama that never made it) I didn't bother her BUT the waitress waited on both of our tables. Sissy Spacek was in JFK with Kevin Bacon in 1991. Bam!Suggested by @kate81
- •Bacon Number: 1My mom reached for an orange at the exact same time as him in a grocery store in Baltimore. She's had a huge crush on him ever since.Suggested by @edoublebubs
- •Bacon Number: 6Suggested by @andersun