So Everyone Should Go Watch River
It's on Netflix. There are 6 episodes. Go.
- •This is RiverHe's a brilliant detective who is trying to come to terms with the loss of his partner while also trying to figure out who murdered her. He is also "haunted" by the victims of the cases he is working. I use the word haunted loosely because they aren't ghosts. They are more like hallucinations.
- •Nicola Walker is brilliantShe's actually the reason I watched the show in the first place. I'm very much in love with Nicola Walker. I highly suggest you watch anything with her in it.
- •Stellan Skarsgård is amazingJust really good.
- •You don't expect anythingI had no idea what was going to happen next which is why I watched it all in one sitting.
- •There's a lot of emotionsI like shows that make you feel all sorts of emotions. I cried, I laughed, and I was angry all within a 6 hour period.
- •The ending was beautifulI would actually prefer for there to not be a second season. This is too good. I don't want this to be ruined by a not as great second season.
- •I don't know how to write reviews of things
- •I just really loved it and I'm watching it again
- •Just watch it and judge for yourself