Tasks I Would Assign to My Personal Assistant (if I Had One)
Inspired by @ListPrompts. First off they would be very well paid.
- •Make all my appointments for meI have a phobia of making phone calls. Somedays I can do it, but most of the time it causes me great anxiety. This is why I haven't gone to the eye doctor in two years or found a new therapist.
- •Be my driverAs I don't have my license yet I would need a driver to take me to all these appointment. I would of course pay for gas!
- •Plan my mealsI have the worst eating habits. Tell me what to eat and when.
- •Remove all my technology while I do my workI'm easily distracted. She wouldn't give my stuff back until I've reached a certain point.
- •Kill the spidersSeriously. Please.
- •Be the calm to my crazyHelp me calm my panicked mind. Be there when I'm freaking out. Give me advice when I need it. Listen to my problems. Provide hugs.
- •It has become clear to me I want a personal momI love my mom, but we have a complicated relationship. I think I have mom issues which makes me sad and miss her.