Things I Think About While Watching Criminal Minds
I love this show and I'm a couple seasons behind so I've been doing a binge watch from the beginning to catch up. All of these go through my head every episode at some point
- •Penelope Garcia is a gift from the gods
- •Derek Morgan could probably get with this
- •Emily Prentiss could also probably get with this but I also want to be her because she's a badass
- •Serial killers are terrifying
- •Yet they are so fascinating.
- •I'm never living by myself. Ever
- •Do the writers think of this stuff or do they pull this from actual events? Scratch that I don't really want to know.
- •I'm more afraid of the dark now.
- •How come Reid's brain doesn't spontaneously combust?
- •I want to read and comprehend as fast as Reid. Think of all the books! But I also want to slowly enjoy them. Does Reid slow down and enjoy?
- •I love Reid. He so excited about every fact he tells.
- •I don't know why I love JJ, but I do. I think probably because I feel like I could tell her all of my problems and she would hug me and everything in the world would be okay
- •Side note: I'm on season six and I miss JJ every episode she's not in.
- •This is why I keep having weird dreams and nightmares. But I can't stop. Won't stop.