Things That Made Me Happy Today
- •Woke up to this sitting on my computer next to my bed!@katiesham you bet the picture of Gillian is going on my wall!!
- •My BFF Kim came overWe've been friends since the first day of kindergarten. We see each other once and awhile. We are both people who like to disappear, but whenever we see each other it's like nothing has changed. We know we are always there for each other.
- •I sent a message to Colleen.We were best friends. We hurt each other. We haven't talked in over a year. Tonight we apologized to each other. We talked for a little bit and it was good. I cried because I honestly miss her a lot.
- •I finally finished my personal statement for these applicationsThis has been causing me so much stress. I'm about to submit these grad school applications soon and all this anxiety will calm down. Then it's a waiting game.
- •I keep thinking about the possibility of getting into this CNA class/job and it's making me excited.She said I basically have a spot and I should get a call this week. I get to do something I really enjoy. And if I get it I'm going to go crazy buying scrubs. The idea of having a mini wardrobe of scrubs in a variety of colors is very exiting to me.