Things That Make Me Uncomfortable
I'm sure I will think of more things later.
- •Groups of menParticularly when I have to walk by them.
- •Speaking in front of my peersThis includes classroom participation, which is something many professors have told me that I need to do more often.
- •Sitting with my stepmom's family when they discuss politics or current eventsA lot of racist and homophobic things are said.
- •Talking on the phone
- •Watching sex scenes in movies or tv while my dad is in the room
- •Being in crowded placesMostly theaters.
- •Hospitals and doctor's offices