What I Love About Music
- •There's music for my every moodThere's songs for happy dancing, songs for crying, and songs for when I'm angry. Whatever I'm feeling there is a song that I can listen to and relate to.
- •Music can bring me back to a certain time and a certain place in a matter of seconds.There are certain songs that when I hear I'm instantly brought back to walking to class in Ireland or writing my thesis or sitting at camp.
- •It helps me focusI listen to music when I'm doing homework, when I'm writing, and when I'm painting or drawing. It blocks out the rest of the world and I can focus on what I'm doing.
- •It calms my anxietyPutting in headphones and listening to my playlist for calming down is sometimes the only thing that helps relax me when I'm really anxious.
- •There is so much music out thereYou can find a new song everyday to fall in love with for the rest of your life.