What I Understand About People
@biz with the first suggestion! My brain almost exploded because of the amount of thinking, but it was some good thinking! Thank you Biz! 😘
- •Everyone has a storySome are delightful and some are tragic. Most are a mix of both.
- •Everyone has their own set of problemsSome may seem small compared to others and some seem so awful you can't imagine your self in that situation. Just because someone's problem is small doesn't mean it's not a big deal. Or just because your problem doesn't seem as bad as someone else's doesn't mean you should ignore it. We all have our shit we have to deal with.
- •Everyone is uniqueNot a single one of us is exactly the same as someone else. People have similar interests, similar looks, and similar beliefs, but there is always something that makes us different. I absolutely love that.
- •Everyone liesFrom small lies to huge, deceptive lies we all do it. I've lied. You've lied. Our parents have lied. It's something we do. It doesn't mean everyone is a bad person.
- •Everyone is selfishIn order to look out for yourself you have to be a little selfish. It also doesn't mean we're are bad. I believe we are all selfish at times, but you can be selfless at other times. It's a balance. You have to be selfish and make sure you survive in order to be selfless to help other people survive.
- •In the end, we're all made of the same stuffWhere ever you come from, what ever language you speak, what ever religion you practice. Whether you're black or white, gay or straight, female or male, and everything in between. Despite all of these differences, we are essentially the same. We all share a common ancestor. We are made up of 99.9% of the same DNA. And that DNA and everything else within us is almost entirely made up of the same 6 elements, oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus. We are all human.