Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •So a few nights ago I had a dream
- •Kim Kardashian was at my school giving out free Kylie Lip KitsBest dream of my life
- •Then I woke up and I was like Damn I Really Need A Kylie Lip Kit
Based on people I know
- •12. SCORPIOGenerally mean and stubborn and terrible. But there are a few gems.
- •11. GeminiI don't know that many but I'm not a huge fan. Also they are very defensive of their sign
- •10. CancerIdk I've just never met one I really connect with that well
Inspired by @cordeliane
- •Anyone else in a jean jacket
- •Anyone who looks around my ageThis only applies when I'm with my parents.
- •Girls who smile at me when we walk past each other
- •JENNY SLATE#1 choice. So cute and so funny in everything she's in. I've watched all of her interviews and I'm in love ❤️
- •Angelina JolieI've been in love with her for SO LONG. Literally the most beautiful and talented and giving person in the world
- •Priyanka ChopraSo cute and seems so fun. we'd have a great time together I'm sure
This was a tough list to write. SPOILERS if you haven't watched season 1 yet.
- 1.Chanel #3My favorite character. Monotone, a bit mysterious, and kinda gay. I relate.
- 2.Zayday WilliamsSuper funny and cool and could definitely hang out with cooler people than Grace.
- 3.Chanel OberlinGave me some of the best insults to use.
Inspired by @ListPrompts . In no particular order
- •Anna Karenina - Leo TolstoyBit of a long read but absolutely worth it. I fell in love with the story and the characters immediately
- •Lolita - Vladimir NabokovOne that gets taken out of context way too much by people who haven't read it or don't understand it. Definitely not meant to be a love story or a romance. Amazingly written though and something everyone should read.
- •Les Miserables - Victor HugoWay long read but also amazing. If you liked the movie or the play it's really cool to get more of the back story and know more in depth about the characters.
You know when you're in an interview and they ask "if you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would it be?" and you have so many people that you could name off the top of your head but you have to sound professional and smart and not like a chronically cynical, celebrity obsessed teen? These are my real answers to that question.
- •Angelina JolieIf I ever tell anyone how much I admire her, I immediately get distasteful reactions. For some reason, everyone only remembers everything negative that's associated with her instead of things like her amazing humanitarian work and the fact that she acknowledges her mental illness and bisexuality in Hollywood, representing both communities where they are usually not. For that I feel like she should actually be a good answer.
- •Lady GagaThe reactions from adults and even some young people when I say that I admire her are even more appalled. However, what I love about her is how she is such an advocate for being your authentic self and not changing for anyone. This, along with her adamant support for the LGBT community, in my opinion, makes her a great person to look up to and respect.
- •Kim KardashianKim is everyone's favorite person to hate. When people think of her they think dumb, rich, entitled, and of course "sex tape". In reality though, Kim is a business woman who has made millions with her clothing line and stores among other things, a respected fashion icon, and someone who advocates for loving and putting your family first always. So whoever decided that having a sex tape made this woman a person that couldn't be respected for all of her great accomplishments, think again.