My favorite experiences from May 2016
My life is not that exciting.
- •Went to the Aiguille du midi, 3800+ meters above sea level in Chamonix, FranceHeights are terrifying.
- •Finished my Europe trip in Brussels.Mussels, waffles and chocolate.
- •Captain America: Civil WarAmazing and a great feat of entertainment
- •The Flash 2x21 "The Runaway Dinosaur"Beautiful and introduced some amazing concepts into the show.
- •Congratulations, JoeyOne of my great friends graduated from the Elliot school master program at GW university.
- •Went to Freeplay for the first timeA local arcade with many old school arcade games. Tapper, joust, donkey kong, pinball, and so many more
- •Game of Thrones 6x05 "The Door"#holdthedoor