Thoughts I thought today while running
Exercise is the worst but these thoughts needed to be thought
- 1.Is it weird to run in place at a stoplight?
- 2.That brunch table definitely thinks I over-pronate
- 3.To the stranger sharing my tiny stretch of sidewalk and going the same pace: Should we just acknowledge this?
- 4.Is the term "gull" gender neutral?
- 5.I should stop again and stretch my hammies, safety first
- 6."hammies" haha
- 7.How long would you have to run while drinking a frappucino to burn off the frappucino?
- 8.Do I need a kimono?
- 9.Is passing on the left a thing in running?
- 10.So then do I yell "left"? seems aggressive
- 12.It's five o'clock somewhere- loathe that term- but chronologically accurate...right?
- 13.So I guess that's probably London
- 14.Cheers, Ed Sheeran