Unfortunate office banter I've had this Monday
- 1."I guess Half and Half is better than "2/4 and 2/4"
- 2.A riveting tale of a "truly epic century ride" in detail including weight lost in sweat and goo packets consumed
- 3.The polenta a coworker cooked this weekend and how these leftovers will contribute to the brown bag lunch plan for the week
- 4."Is it Friday yet?" + harrumph gesture by a colleague in the hallway
- 5.The plight of colleague's tomatoes to be as large as last season
- 6.Musings on the best places to park in the company parking garage
- 7.And drum roll for the one that never gets old "How was your weekend?" "Too short" 1-2 punch.