Random New Yorker Cartoons
For more moments of humor from the Cartoon Bank, enjoy our cartoon randomizer. It’s as simple—and delightful—as it sounds. http://www.newyorker.com/cartoons/random/
- •“The next number is also birdsong.” Cartoon by Danny Shanahan.
- •“They offer a discount if you book the airline, hotel, and car reservations for completely different cities.” Cartoon by William Haefeli.
- •“This is the wine talking.” Cartoon by Jason Adam Katzenstein.
- •“What’s the point of being filled with gifts if they can only be beaten out of you?” Cartoon by Victoria Roberts.
- •“If you need anything in the building, just call the super. This is the only known photo of him.” Cartoon by Joe Dator.
- •“The Conga Line of Past Selves” Cartoon by Liana Finck.
- •“A La Carte” Cartoon by Roz Chast.