FAVORITE PLACES TO READ
A compilation/collaboration of the best places to read a good (or bad) book.
- •My front porchMy favorite place by far. I could sit here for hours.
- •My couch...Wrapped in a blanket and drinking black coffee.
- •A coffee houseEspecially ones that are locally owned (pictured: Tree City Coffee in Kent, OH)
- •On the boatEspecially at Deep Creek Lake
- •On the beachNothing like sitting in a beach chair, or laying in the sand with a good book
- •My bedSometimes even reading under a blanket with a flashlight like I used to when I was a kid