My Summer "Read"ing List
Books I read this past summer and a little something from each
- •The Old Man and The Sea- Ernest Hemingway"A man can be destroyed but not defeated."
- •Catch-22 - Joseph Heller"In a world in which success was the only virtue, he had resigned himself to failure."
- •Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil- John Berendt"Rule number one: Always stick around for one more drink. That's when things happen. That's when you find out everything you want to know."
- •A Farewell To Arms - Ernest Hemingway"The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places."
- •The Sun Also Rises - Ernest Hemingway"It is awfully easy to be hard-boiled about everything in the daytime, but at night it is another thing."