In Honor of Passover, My Favorite Misconceptions Around the Jewish Peoples
Maybe the Jewish conspiracy is the friends we made along the way. L'chaim!
- •The mother explaining why the Jews killed Jesus on the train my dad and I were onIt was actually super informative! Had no idea that we did any of that stuff.
- •The girl who assumed my brother's name was David, even though the only David I ever mentioned was David Duchovny, as I am perpetually thinking about the X FilesIt's a good guess though, as all Jews are named either David, Morty, Sarah or Rebecca
- •That time my drama teacher told me to put my hair up because my hair looked like it was in "Rabbi curls"Always looking up for me
- •Everything people thought Kosher wasThere aren't enough bullet points in the world, but my personal fave is "he just shakes his rabbi self on it"
- •And, of course, that there's a baby sacrificed during a sederWell, that one's true
- •UPDATE: "do you also celebrate Ramadan?"