CHAPTER TITLES FOR THE BOOK ABOUT MY LIFE
- •My mother's retirement plan is born.
- •A middle child imbues his siblings with an inferiority complex.
- •The time my parents refused to allow me skip a grade and I turned out just as socially inept as they feared if I had.
- •The summer of mammoth domestic conflict: Bert leaves for college and his mother becomes hyper-sentimental.
- •A religious sojourn in Tennessee and the development of hypercritical attitudes toward fellow Mormons.
- •Literally nothing but the final three semesters of undergrad.
- •White middle-class male overcomes adversity and gains employment at a successful tech company after graduating debt-free: the underdog story.
- •Law school because money... and everything else has worked out just fine so why not?