Best Advice I've Ever Received
maybe not "advice" but...
- •I was working an event at the end of the summerI work as a server
- •We had to be there for roughly 10-12 hours but it was a huuuge party and we all knew what it would be going into it
- •Someone who's worked there for years and has done the same party before told me...
- •"Once it begins, it can only end."
- •Obviously it was meant as more of an "it's okay, it'll be over before you know it"
- •But I try to take it more as "there's only one beginning, and then it's over"
- •I'm in Thailand right now for about six months and as much as I'd love to be home, I just want to enjoy the time I have to be here
- •Because now that it's begun, it can only end. There's no do-overs and everything ends eventually, so I just try to enjoy everything while I still can