THE BEST PLACES TO BE INCREDIBLY HUNGRY IN LOS ANGELES
With or without performance enhancing drugs (PEDs for short)
- •Koreatown: come Friday evening you can be sure my friends are preemptively saying no Korean BBQ. Oo kook if you ain't fancy.
- •Abbott Kinney: when two of LA's best are a stone throw from each other, there was really no way it wasn't making the list (Gjelina and Tasting Kitchen if you've never tasted good food before)
- •Sawtelle: lil Osaka has it all from the most Seoul-ful Sausages to killer ramen and some of LA's best burgers (and fried chicken sandwiches for that matter) at Plan Check
- •Dodger Stadium: if you're a fat loser, dodger dogs to the rescue (editor's note: I am a fat loser)
- •Melrose: I wouldn't say tacos and chocolate chip cookies go together, but with Milk, Petty Cash Taqueria and the famous El Coyote all within a few blocks...sign me up
- •SECRET SPOT ALERT: just kidding, find that for yourself...