NON-LUXURY BRANDS WITH POSITIVE MENTIONS IN HIP HOP LYRICS
This is not about your Maybachs, Bentleys, Versaces or Tom Fords. Regular brands shown in a positive light through rap. Inspired by @bjnovak
- •Super Nintendo and Sega GenesisNotorious B.I.G., "Juicy"
- •Reeboks with the strapsFlo Rida, "Low"
- •Chuck Taylor's (not Ballies)2pac, "California Love"
- •Holiday InnChingy, "Holiday Inn"
- •Avis - if Kanye's gonna carry cocaine in his rental, he's not going to use EnterpriseKanye, "Jesus Walks"
- •Forever 21Kanye, "Bound 2" This may be bad for the girls in the song but makes Forever 21 look good
- •Bacardi and SpriteLil Kim, "The Jump Off" Honestly this lyric was all I could think about every time I bought Sprite when this came out.
- •TimberlandsBiggie, "Hypnotize"
- •Bud LightNicki Minaj, "Starships"
- •Goodwill and Pro WingsMacklemore, "Thrift Shop"Suggested by @ashley