SONG LYRICS I DIDNT UNDERSTAND AS A KID
- •I did it all for the nookie.I still don't understand where I'm supposed to stick the cookie, though.
- •Then I bumped up. I took the hit that I was given then I bumped again, then bumped again.I thought this was a song about volleyball.
- •Or you and your homies might be lined in chalkSounded like a hop scotch or four square fail.
- •You, you, you oughta knowKnow what!?!
- •I am one of those melodramatic foolsBut I definitely was one.
- •Ooo-eee-ooo I look just like Buddy Holly. Oh oh and you're Mary Tyler Moore.I don't know who these people are but that's who we are!
- •Nate Dogg is about to make some bodies turn coldI remember going into the cold beer freezer section with my dad as a kid and thinking, this is where Nate Dogg must hang out with his friends.