My thoughts on The OA (ongoing)
I almost finished eps 4 so here are my thoughts so far
- •The main reason to watch this is because Brit MarlingShe's just so beautiful and so special. Her works are so pretty to look at.
- •Her other work that I could remember to have had watch is I OriginsHer works are mostly dealing into some weird topics
- •So I was expecting for something entirely different from what I usually watch
- •Watched the trailer and thought her character would be similar to that girl from RoomIt caught me off guard quite a bit bcs she seemed to keep herself together
- •She was gone for 7 years yeah?The internet went through so much changes in those years and her character didn't seemed to be impressed by it
- •Especially she was blind before she kept captive
- •Then after the pilot, the story is just basically of people listening to a white girl telling her weird story, every night for an hourDon't they get sleepy during the day? Why do they keep coming back?
- •It's been at least four days and these ppl just keep coming backWhy? The place is dark and cold plus all you get is existential crisis
- •Why don't these people just ask her to get to her point??Aren't there three people need their help? Why are they wasting time?
- •I probably should just finish watching the series to get the answers
- •Where the fuck she got the name The OA?What even is The OA?
- •Just like the famous movie quoteI'll be back