LIFE CHANGES SINCE IPHONE 6 STEP COUNTER SHOWED UP
The changes started subtly, but I have reached the point where I'm ready to admit I have a problem.
- •When I go anywhere, I park as far away as possible.
- •I avoid the direct routes to the restroom at work.
- •If I get up to use the bathroom at night, I bring my phone with me.
- •I walk a zigzag path to the mailbox.
- •When I leave my phone someplace, I regret the "wasted steps."
- •I pace in front of the TV at night until I reach my goal.
- •I've texted screenshots of my step totals on particularly step filled days.