TOP 10 THANKSGIVING OPINIONS
It's thanksgiving and you've got an audience. Here are the hottest opinions to share with anyone willing to hear words exit your face.
- •Trump just says what's on his mind, what's so bad about that?Lead with this one. This is the opinion that lets people know they need to strap themselves in for some more great opinions.
- •Obama is weak.Do not add details to this claim.
- •Millennials are out of touch.Again, don't worry about defining what it means to be in touch. Leave it at this.
- •All lives matter.Emphasize the first part by saying it really loudly.
- •The refs are bad.They have one job and yet they fail to do it. They are the... wait for it... Barack Obama of football.
- •The economy.Sure, this isn't an opinion, but just say it and make an unsatisfied facial expression.
- •Everyone's on their phones 24/7.Why would anyone be on their phone when they could listen to your opinions? The answer is addiction.
- •You can't say anything these days without someone getting upset about it.You've read an article that affirms this opinion so it's time to make sure everyone's on the same page.
- •Casual sex.Again, not an opinion, but throw it into any sentence that includes "moral compass of America" and you're good to go.
- •The past was better than the present, and will likely be better than the future.There's nothing like the past.