WHY TINY HOUSE HUNTERS IS THE BEST SHOW ON TV
It's like house hunters except all the houses are 500 sq ft or less. I've watched many episodes over break.
- •Tiny homes are coolI like them
- •It produces some of the best unintentional comedy on TV. Every episode, when a couple is touring a home, someone says something like "Well, I don't know, it's a bit small."Bruh. You're on tiny house hunters. You signed up for this.
- •There are always so many variations of this comment and it makes me laugh every timeIf I were the real estate agent I would not know what to say in response.
- •"I liked the house a lot, but I don't know if I could imagine having people over and entertaining"It's a tiny house
- •"Oh wow, this is nice, look how big the bedroom is"So you're looking for something big?
- •"It does feel slightly cramped in here"It's a... tiny house
- •"This fridge can't hold very much."Alright, as a reminder, no one is forcing you to buy a tiny home
- •5/5 stars