My Death Row-style Last Meal
In a thinly veiled attempt to execute myself with food before they pump me full of drugs I would eat the following:
- •Lumberjack Breakfast6 eggs over medium, hash browns (well done), six sausage links, 6 pieces of thick cut bacon, two short stacks of pancakes, two slices of French toast, one bowl of dipping butter (which is just regular butter but I will dip everything on the plate into it), one slice of ham steak,
- •30oz medium rare steak extra salt, pepper butterSides: 3 bacon wrapped 8oz petit filets
- •Two extra large works pizzasExtra toppings: anchovies, kosher salt, 2 inch thick slices of butter, mozzarella, bleu cheese, cambazola cheese, muenster cheese,
- •Double espresso
- •7x7 In N Out BurgerSides: 3 Double Doubles (animal style), fries (animal style) and 2 extra large chocolate shakes.
- •Dessert Pt. 1Fruit pies: Dutch apple, French apple, blackberry, peach, mixed berry (strawberry, blueberry boysenberry). All serve a la mode.
- •Dessert Pt. 2Ice Creams: 2 gallons of Thrifty's Mint Chip, 1 gallon of Thrifty's Chocolate Malted Crunch, 3 pints of Ben & Jerry's Salted Caramel Core served in a giant salad bowl with one single cherry.
- •Carne asada burritoInside: carne asada, avocado, cheese, pico de gallo, rice, scrambled eggs, chorizo, bacon, sausage, al pastor, chopped red onion and siracha.
- •Dessert Pt. 310 double chocolate chip cookies, chocolate fudge, chocolate ice cream with double chocolate chunk brownie, 2 full jars of chunky peanut butter, 2 lbs of peanut M&Ms all mixed together in a bowl.