My Favorite Albums of 2015
In no particular order!! Just my favorites of the year. Please note: I didn't listen to every release of 2015 so before you lose your mind at how I didn't include Joanna Newsom or whoever else, rest assured it's probably because I haven't gotten to it yet. If there is anything that you think I'd like based on what I've posted, please let me know!
- •Jason IsbellSomething More Than Free
- •Tame ImpalaCurrents
- •GrimesArt Angels
- •Benjamin ClementineAt Least for Now
- •Wolf AliceMy Love is Cool
- •Gaz CoombesMatador
- •Ryan Adams1989
- •Father John MistyI Love You, Honeybear
- •Leon BridgesComing Home
- •Courtney BarnettSometimes I Sit and Think and Sometimes I Just Sit
- •Chris StapletonTraveller
- •Honorable MentionsAlabama Shakes - Sound and Colour, Kurt Vile - Beleive I'm Goin Down, Wilco - Star Wars, Built to Spill - Untethered Moon, Sleater Kinney - No Cities to Love, Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp a Butterfly.