Buffalo restaurant reviews!
Travels through downtown! 😋
- •The Left BankGreat food, great ambience, so so location but once inside, amazing Italian eatery. Dress code is somewhere along the lines of business casual? Solid 10/10 for Italian food
- •TempoCute location right on Delaware Ave downtown. Tried the potato gnocchi and hubby got rack of lamb. Both were cooked deliciously and sauce was definitely homemade. A bit pricey but good bang for buck; note to self, next time definitely dress up, pretty elegant and waiters are all in black tie. 9/10
- •Gabriel's GateRight on Allen St downtown - being from Buffalo, solid wings are hard to find but hands down one of the best wings I have ever eaten. 11/10 on the wings.
- •Allen St Poutine CompanyLove Poutine but can't get it in the states too much - sort of disappointed. Tried the buffalo wing Poutine - not too good. Too much cheese and just eh. 6/10(?)
- •Don Tequila MexicanSuper cute place - gets pretty busy/loud on Friday nights (where doesn't?) but great Mexican food. Didn't like the taquitos too much, but enchiladas have been a great choice both times I've had them.
- •TapposAn old fire company transformed into the cutest restaurant. Italian food, tried eggplant parm and usually I don't like eggplant parm "out" but man it was good. Cutest place
- •716 sports barNew(ish) place near canalside and First niagara center - super busy on game nights. Waited about 20 ish minutes to get a table for two (not bad but wasn't game night). They have a really cool theme going on, all sports oriented and everything buffalo-esque. Got the loganberry drink, delicious. Also split the beer can chicken with hubby, was a huge portion and chicken cooked perfectly. Mac and cheese was a bit dry and coleslaw I thought was sour (tangy?) but otherwise cool atmosphere, good food.