Crushes I Had Over the Years
Fictional and celebrity crushes, duh. Feel free to add suggestions! I'll add to this as I remember more. Edit: updated to add Aaron Carter and Justin Timberlake. I'll add photos later!
- •1997 Leonardo DiCaprioI saw him on the Titanic and I fell in love. He was adorable. He's my very first celebrity crush I could remember
- •Shang from MulanIt's very possible to have a crush on cartoons. Shang is hot as hell. Do you see those cartoon muscles!? He's ripped!! That crush comes back when I rewatch Mulan today.
- •Westley, The Princess Bride"As you wish" *swoon swoon swoon*Suggested by @thecomicswife
- •Justin Timberlake of NSYNCThe first of my boyband crushes. I was a child then. I can't even Justify (see what I did there!?)
- •2001 Aaron CarterOh my god. This list is getting so embarrassing. Remember when he went on Lizzie McGuire? #Dead. I was 8.
- •Solo Justin TimberlakeI'm a little older now and so is he. And oooh, now we're talking. Plz have my babies.
- •Trent from 'Daria'Suggested by @Celina
- •Zac Efron, 17 AgainI loved Zac in High School Musical. He was a cutie. What preteen would think otherwise!? But 17 Again came out. I lost it. He was so beyond good looking in this movie, I can't.
- •Dan Humphrey, Gossip GirlBlake Lively was my girl crush, and Penn Badgley was my guy crush. Those curls really turned on teenaged me. Until he grew it too long. Then I moved on…
- •Chuck Bass, Gossip GirlDan/Serena started getting boring so I moved on to Chuck/Blair, and suddenly Chuck stated getting really attractive to me. And that low voice when he talks. That was hot 🔥
- •Thomas Mars of PhoenixAlways had an old guy crush lol on Thomas since I discovered Phoenix. I saw them in concert once and that that crush only heightened. He's good looking. Damn. Sophia Coppola is lucky.
- •Danny Castellano, The Mindy ProjectThank you @mindy for gracing our screens with this beauty. He's a little flawed, but I still want my own real life Danny Castellano.