How I Found Out About Santa 🎅🏼
I'm probably the last to figure out he's not real, it's ridiculous
- •Grandma broke it to me
- •She was telling me how she'd ask grandpa for 💰 for Santa's presentsThinking I knew about it. Noooope.
- •I've got to be the most gullible person ever.
- •I found out when I was 1️⃣6️⃣SIXTEEN‼️
- •And I was like 😱😱😱UR KIDDING ME. NO. SANTA'S REAL!!!!!!
- •Mom passes by and asked, "What, it didn't occur to you that you got presents from Santa at home AND grandma's house!?"I just figured Santa wasn't sure where to drop it off (I spend a good chunk of my life at grandma's), so he dropped one off at both houses, making sure I get it! There was also a theory about "regional Santas", and that there really isn't just one Santa, but many working together. I stuck by these theories for many years, obviously.
- •I mean, one year, I got reaaal suspicious because Santa used the same invisible tape Mom used to wrap presentsMom told me, "Oh! Santa and I just use the same tape, I guess!" I fell for it, of course.
- •But you know what, I believe the spirit of Santa does existI took photos with Santa last year and whispered I wanted an iPhone 6 for Christmas. Guess what? I magically got a free iPhone 6 for Christmas. He's reaaalll!!!!!
- •Santa's real and you can't tell me otherwise!!
- •Merry Christmas, everyone!! 💚🎄💚