My social life this week
Wow, I have a social life …not really. I go do stuff outside work with my coworkers. Wut. I just spent over eight hours with you!?
- •MondayI went furniture shopping with my coworker, E. We went to Winners, Muji, Canadian Tire, HomeSense, and she introduced me to her favourite bubble tea place with real taro!!
- •TuesdayMy other coworker, K, was supposed to go to the mall with me, but dips because her bf finally asked her to dinner, after a million years. Okay, fair! Instead, E went with me to the mall to get a going away present for K, who dipped on me (worked out that I can pick out something in peace), my bday thing from Sephora and my online orders at Abercrombie (lol)
- •WednesdayIt's K's last day at work, so we, as a team, went for dinner + drinks after work to drown our sadness/celebrate. But let's be real, I've been drinking wine with K since the afternoon at our desks (first, for fun, then I got stressed later in the afternoon so I just continued to drink lol)
- •ThursdayI was finishing up things a little late, then coworker, M and I jokingly teased me should get baos. Then it happened, and we talked for a few hours and got ice cream after
- •It's crazy how close you get with the people you work with.I'm so incredibly lucky to work with such a lovely team that I actually genuinely enjoy working with everyday, and am proud to also call my friends 😭❤️💕 (and so when somebody does leave, it hurts reaaaal bad 😢)