Places I've Been This Year
Inspired by @annalara. This is the most I've travelled these past few years and it's been wonderful ✈️❤️
- 1.Manila, Philippines 🇵🇭The motherland 🏡. It felt like I was hardly in Manila cause I was actually out of town so often. This is my grandma's home that I spent so much time at growing up.
- 2.Cebu, Philippines 🇵🇭My aunts surprised me with a trip to the beach, crystal clear waters, and the land of delicious food 🌴🌊🍋🍤🐟🐋. It was a dream come true 💗💖
- 3.Bangkok, Thailand 🇹🇭Crazy, ridiculous side trip Grandpa helped fund as my graduation present. I couldn't believe I went. Seeing the gorgeous palaces and eating real Pad Thai and Thai Iced Tea was priceless.
- 4.Tokyo, Japan 🇯🇵But just the Tokyo-Haneda airport, haha! I took home enough Japanese treats from the airport that made it look like I was there. I got a glimpse of Mt. Fuji from the plane, and ate yakisoba at the airport, so that really has to count for something!!
- 5.Los Angeles, CA, USA 🇺🇸I had another layover in LA on my way back to Toronto, and I asked my uncle to take me out for In-N-Out. We watched planes descend into the airport as we ate. It was super cool. (I was in LA around this time two years ago!)
- 6.Chicago, IL, USA 🇺🇸Our yearly family road trip. It's such a pretty city, and easily became one of my faves, from the architecture to the lake shore community. It's a waaay better version of Toronto.