What I Did Today / How I Switched Seasonal Wardrobes
A peek at my unemployed life. Oh, the joy!
- •I emailed back a clientStill in bed, using my phone, with one eye closed.
- •I sorted my summer/fall/winter clothesSorted, not put away. There's still piles of clothes on my bed.
- •Prepared and ate lunchBy prepare, I meant microwave leftovers.
- •Watched On The Wings of Love while eatingIt's an adorable Filipino romantic comedy series, and even better, I get to watch it every day!
- •Sorted the rest of my clothesStill a big pile of clothes on my bed. The summer clothes have been moved to box though, but not folded.
- •Did some DIYI cut the neckline of a pile of my oversized t-shirts, so I don't suffocate myself in my sleep.
- •Browsed social media on my phoneFor literally like hours, most spent reading lists on the List App. I'm obsessed with this!!
- •My phone is plastered to my face for so long, that now I have a headacheShould I take a Tylenol or what
- •I found McD's chocolate chip cookies and ate it with cerealThis is my dinner. Is that okay? It's weird, I didn't really want to eat but cookies and cereal seemed okay to eat?
- •Said food was consumed as I watched How To Get Away With MurderSo far, I'm only halfway through season one. I started watching this on the plane when I went to the Philippines and found it quite intriguing.
- •I started steaming my wrinkled clothes and folded themBecause I have to do this sometime if I want to sleep on my bed tonight 😬
- •Sorted my dirty clothes to put in the wash tomorrowBy this time, I'm already really tired.
- •I put my remaining fall/winter clothes that haven't been folded on my deskMy room still looks like a mess, but I'm getting there!!
- •Lights out!Good night, world!