What I Know About Planes 🛩✈️
It's been a while since I've spoken to my best friend since she started training to be a flight attendant. These are questions I immediately asked her
- •Me: What's an A320? Wait, I don't know I think I made this up!!!BFF: No, you didn't make it up! It exists!!! There's A 319, 320 and 330! It seats 300+ and has 4 doors. (What she didn't say is it has a 3x3 configuration in economy; there's just one aisle, since it's a smaller jet)
- •Which planes fly international? All the Airbuses and 767??Wait what how do you know these things!?? Yeah, the 320, 330 and all the Boeings
- •Which planes have the nice first class that lies down?All the Airbuses are reaaaally nice and the new Boeing 777. Did you get on a 320??
- •Ugh I wish I was on business class on a 787Again, how do you know these things?!?!?
- •I obsess about planes and their features when I fly, it's ridiculousJust part of my obsessive tendencies ✌🏼️
- •Btw: I've been on A321 YYZ to LAX (AC), 767 LAX to HND (ANA), and 777 MNL to BKK (Thai) recently, so I've researched those aircrafts 😜The research makes me excited for my trip 😍