My Guiding Principles 🔦
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •You only get what you have the courage to ask for.
- •Listen if you want to be listened to.
- •Recognize the value of your own voice.
- •Look for the good in everyone you meet.
- •Don't judge others; everyone has a story beneath the surface.
- •Always tell the people you love that you love them, because you never know when that chance may be taken away.
- •Respect others and you will be respected in return.
- •Find where your talents and passions intersect, because there you will find your purpose.
- •Don't compete with anyone; compete with yourself instead — be better than who you were yesterday, do better than what you did yesterday.
- •Never let a "no" stop you; keep fighting until you get a "yes."
- •Only look to the past to review lessons learned and to see how far you've come.