takeherlead.com Week in Review
All of the articles that have appeared on TakeHerLead.com this week!
- •"Game of Thrones" star Natalie Dormer says that empowering female roles in Hollywood shouldn’t “be exclusively about sexuality.” Read more here: http://wp.me/p6iJzg-mg
- •Lupita Nyong’o was spotted in New York City this week in a festive green Ralph Lauren sweater, and we’ve recreated her entire look for less. Read more here: http://wp.me/p6iJzg-mT
- •P!nk has been appointed as a UNICEF ambassador, serving specifically as an advocate for UNICEF Kid Power. Read more here: http://wp.me/p6iJzg-o2
- •Eva Longoria ad Victoria Beckham attended the Global Gift Gala in London this week. Learn more about their looks and what they teach us about shape, fit and style here: http://wp.me/p6iJzg-ow
- •Emma Watson revealed in an interview with Porter Magazine that her now-famous speech on gender equality was subjected to attempted censorship. Find out which word was almost left out of the speech here: http://wp.me/p6iJzg-pc
- •Construction toy and game company GoldieBlox released a video on #GivingTuesday called Fast-Forward Girls 2015. See the empowering video here: http://wp.me/p6iJzg-pK