What I Love About Music
Let me start by saying that I'm writing this as I listen to music...
- •Of the many things I love about music, the thing I love the most is the way it has made me feel a million different feelings without pinning it down to a few words.
- •It has made me wish to be a kid again.Like "Fireflies" by Faith Hill
- •Or it has made me feel like a #girlboss who runs the world.Like "***Flawless" by Beyoncé
- •I've been moved to tears...Like Labrinth's "Jealous"
- •...and inspired to give everything I do 100% effort.Like "Watch Me Rise" by Mikky Ekko.
- •It's made me miss home, even when I'm not that far away...Like with Miranda Lambert's "The House that Built Me."
- •...and made me long for places I've never been.Like Kenny Chesney's version of "El Cerrito Place"
- •It makes me feel so many feelings that I can't name, and many that I can.
- •And that's what I love about music.