Words I Love
I love to write, so naturally I love words; I love their meanings, their sounds and their ability to creat harmonious, almost musical sentences. Below are some of my favorite words, as shared on my Pinterest (people still pin, right??? Because I do....Religiously.). Add your favorites below!
- •Mélomanie(n) An excessive and abnormal love and deep attraction to music and melody.
- •Echt(adj) Real; authentic; genuine.
- •Redamancy(n) The act of loving in return.
- •Frisson(n) A shiver of pleasure.
- •Elysian(adj) Beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.
- •Sophrosyne(n) A healthy state of mind, characterized by self-control, moderation, and a deep awareness of one's true self, and resulting in true happiness.
- •Eunoia(n) Beautiful thinking; a well mind.
- •Meraki(v) To do something with soul, creativity, or love; when you leave a piece of yourself in your work.
- •Sonder(n) The sudden realization that everyone around you is living a life as vivid and complex as your own.
- •MercurialSuggested by @paigeparker